Please join me in welcoming back to Missoula and to Alpine Physical Therapy, Audrey Elias DPT, OCS. Audrey graduated from the University of Montana School of Physical Therapy in 2009. She completed a manual therapy residency through Therapeutic Associates, Inc., in which she accelerated her orthopedic and manual physical therapy skills and certifications. We’re excited that she’s joined our team of 14 physical therapists and will be practicing at Alpine South. Here are highlights about Audrey:
- BA in Biology and Anthropology, Dartmouth College, 2002
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy 2009, University of Montana
- APTA Credentialed Orthopedic Residency 2011, Therapeutic Associates, Inc.
- Orthopedic and manual therapy, clinical biomechanics, injury prevention, movement analysis, and motor learning problems; current research interests focus on exploring the adaptations in muscular control associated with skills retraining after knee ligament reconstruction.
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Orthopedics Section of the APTA
- Research Section of the APTA
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Certified Specialist
- APTA Certified Clinical Instructor
Hobbies and Interests
- Skiing of all kinds, biking, trail running, gardening, cooking/baking, reading fiction both trashy and not, tap dancing, playing with our toddler
Philosophy of Care
- “I try to help people use all the tools at their disposal, most importantly the awesome adaptability of the human system, to effect lasting and active change.”
To contact Audrey at our south location, please call 251-2323.